Re: Hepl! I messed up! PostgreSQL 7.1 RC1 pacakges

Hi Stan,

Get the postgresql package that you had installed before, and then...

dpkg --force-downgrade postgresql-<original version>

If neccessary....

dpkg --force-downgrade --force-overwrite postgresql-<original version>

E-mail back if that doesn't work of course.

Hope that helps you,

Jimmy Richards