problems with apt-move

Hello,

i have a problem with apt-move. I want to mirror the testing
distribution with the i386 packages on my unstable machine.
Configured like the comments in the config file told me, i just get
the following errors when i use apt-move mirror:

E: Can't find a file for package ... (due to missing arch).
E: Tried to dequeue a fetching object.

Both these messages appear at least 100 times. It seems that there is
a message for every package installed on my machine.

Can anybody tell me what these errors mean and probably how to fix
them?

thank you

p.s.: apt-get works fine