Re: water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

>Nice. So, what - you're a martyr now? Give us a break. <

No, I'm not a martyr.  I was just trying to be funny.    I shouldn't have
put that part in, since it didn't add to the analogy.

I'm sorry I started the whole thing.  I'm going to unsubscribe from the list
and leave my Linux box idle for a week or so, and maybe come back to it
later.

For those who were annoyed by me, I apologize.

-Kevin