Re: More leafnode woes

Something else I just noticed, in Gnus I can list the active file but if i do
"list groups matching" and try say comp.* instead of loads of group;s being
listed I get none at all !
Also in the office when I start Gnus for the first time it autosubscribes to
a few news groups such as the Gnus one and a fake one which is really just a
local documentation file. My PC in the office is not using leafnode as there
is an E1 connecting the office to the net. Using leafnode at home I don't get
this autosubscription.
Anyway it 1 am in the morning so I am giving up for tonight. I will pick up
any replies tomorrow evening (he said hoping some kind soul knows what the
hell is going on with this laptop) and try again then,

Thanks in anticipation of a deluge of learned replies.

Pat