Help - I've broken my leafnode rather badly.

Hi

I was having some problems with leafnode (like it wouldnt dwonload any
messages it just considered them !

I figured this must have been a problem with my config so I "apt-get removed "
leafnode and then "rm -Rf"'d the /etc/news and /var/spool/news directories
just to make sure. Now I cant reinstall leafnode as it is looking for files
in these directories when it trys to configure itself on intsall !

What package do I have to reinstall to fixup these directories or am, I going
to have to recreate them by hand ? If so can someone let me know what should
be in them and what permisions etc they should have.

Also leafnode-conf seems to be missing, what package install this ?

Oh yeah, this is 2.2r2 with all the lastest patches from security.debian.org
etc.

Thanks

Pat