Re: custom kernel

Thank you Nathan and Morgan for your advice!

regarding the Morgan answer I have another question: I found the rotate scheme
amazing, but what about the modules? does "dpkg -i" creates a new directory in
/lib/modules (perhaps with the new kernel revision label) each time it
rotates the links /vmlinuz and /vmlinuz.old?

Thanks again!