Re: >2Gb files

Hi, thanks for reponses and just to inform....

A guy on devel mentioned that the glibc and fileutils in woody will work with large
files out of the box. So I tried on another machine (single processor) which also has
a testing/ unstable config and it did indeed work (on reiserfs on top of LVM incidently).
It even worked with the same kernel as that I had used on the original machine. I'm now
trying to match up the versions of all packages between the machines to establish what
exactly is still screwing up....