Re: water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

David Raleigh Arnold <drarn@toward.com> writes:

> It makes *every* program that works with a gui *much* less good and
> some really insane, like emacs.  (and xemacs, presumably because X
> is pathetic that way too.)

Just so you know, XEmacs is perfectly capable of running on the
console (the 'X' in the name has nothing to do with X Windows), and,
in fact, it has some console mode features that the current version of
Emacs does not (frex, syntax coloring)[1]

Other than that, I agree with your mouse button rantings. 8^)=

john.

Footnotes:
[1]  Before I get flamed to hell and back for saying that Emacs
     doesn't do syntax coloring, please note we're talking *console
     mode* here.

--
"No matter where you go, there you are."