folder highlightning in Pine ?

Hi,

I'm a new user with pine email (Have allways used a graphical program),
but was impressed to see the program 'simplicity' and speed, so I desided
to try it out my self.

I've set up some filters in Pine to control the incoming mails into the
right folders. But as soon as I got more than a couple of these folders
it gets a bit confuseble. So I was wondering if it was possible to get
the folder highlighted when a new mail arrived to it ?

It's a bit irritating to go though each folder when a new mail arrives.

Hope anyone could assists, best regards
Allan Andersen