Debian 2.2, XFree86 3.3.6 and Intel's i810 chipset...

Hi folks,

I am very new to Linux (my Debian box is one week old) and I'm having trouble
getting X to work with my i810 graphics card.  I haved surfed the web, which
offers a lot of advice on getting the card running under XF86 3.3.5 (with the
install of the agpgart.o kernel module) to form the following questions:

I am aware that the XF86 3.3.6 SVGA server offers some kind of i810 support.
Does it need the agpgart.o module installed to do so?

Does Debian 2.2 (Potato) come with this module installed, or present (but not
installed) or neither?

If I need to download and install the module, what is the cleanest way to do
this under Debian?  Will I need to alter any other settings?

Thanks very much - I look forward to the day when I can help other people!
Cheers

Phil

The Totalise Email system, probably the most flexible email system in the
world. To register for an account goto http://www.totalise.net