RE: mouse configuration and pine compilation???

This seems to be a very common question, and is well documented in the list
archives, but here it is anyway.

1. Setup gpm to use /dev/psaux, set the type as imps2, and set the
repeat_type to raw.  This should get the mouse working nicely in the
console.
2. Set X to use the ImPS/2 protocol, and use /dev/gpmdata as the device,
that should get it working in X as well.

Sean