ISDN help (please! :)

Hello, list,

Ok, this ISDN thing is killing me.  I want to install a PCI ISDN card in
our server here at work so that the server will be directly connected to
the internet.  Right now it's behind a ISDN router/firewall and therefore
certain things don't work correctly (like you can't connect to
mail.server.com from the LAN, you have to use the LAN address
[10.0.1.254])

I purchased an Eicon DIVA 2.01 PCI card (*not* PRO) and installed,
recompiled the kernel and the card seems to be reconginized just fine.
However, now I find I need an NT1 terminating device, which no one has in
stock (of course).  Also, upon further reading of the ISDN FAQ, it appears
that perhaps this card won't even work in North America (I'm in Seattle
and the ISDN line is definitely an NI-1 type).

Can someone kind of spoon feed me here and help me straighten this out?
My appreciation would be immeasurable. :)

Matt Thompson	wassoc@mattyt.net
Network Administrator
Williamson & Associates
http://www.wassoc.com