Re: Good diet program?
- To: Debian User List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Good diet program?
- From: Justin Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 09 Apr 2001 00:27:48 -0400
- Message-id: <986790474.372.0.camel@badillac>
- In-reply-to: <FrPiXB.A.WDE.nQG06@murphy>
- References: <FrPiXB.A.WDE.nQG06@murphy>
On 08 Apr 2001 09:14:12 -0400, Stan Brown wrote:
> Can anyone recomend a good program to record the intake caloories of a person, that
> I can install on my Debian machine?
> Stan Brown email@example.com 843-745-3154
> Charleston SC.
> Windows 98: n.
> useless extension to a minor patch release for 32-bit extensions and
> a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system
> originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit
> company that can't stand for 1 bit of competition.
> (c) 2000 Stan Brown. Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
Next time you should try Freshmeat to find software