Re: custom kernel can not install and ide cdrom can not be access in 2.4.2

> but when I run make-kpkg  --revision=custom.1.0  kernel_image
> in /usr/src/kernel-source-2.4.2
> I get error

well in fact I cant help you too much with this.. I always compile my
kernels at the old-style..

make menuconfig; make dep; make clean; make bzImage; make modules; make
modules_install

You have a very nice /usr/doc/HOWTO/en-txt/CD-Writing-HOWTO.txt.gz read
it you wont waste your time it has a lot of useful information you want to
know about it, not only how to install your burner, but how to use DAO
how to put the filesystem you want into a CD, how to make bootable cd's
etc..

Regards

Roberto

Roberto Diaz <rdiazmartin@vivaldi.dhis.org>