Re: Help! Accidentally started deleting /usr

hi ya

mv will NOT move stuff across filesystems ( partitions )
so the "myrm" shown below will NOT work "properly"...
	- it'd make things worst ... half is still stuck in /usr
	and the files that were moved is ins $backup_dir

-
- dont use rm ....
-	force rm to ask if its okay ( -i option )
-
- dont login as root <<<--- your lesson learned ????
- make backups... <<<--- another major lesson
-

c ya
alvin