sources.list

Hi,

There was somewhere recently, possibly even here in the last few days,
although I have lost it now, a posting with the command to make apt-get
create additional default sites for the stable sources, can some one
tell me again what the command is as the UK sites seem to have frozen
over the last few days and I want to open my list to add a few
alternatives whilst ftp.debian.uk.org is having problems. It was
something along the lines of "apt-get setup". Anyone help?

There was one other question. In my sources.list I have one site for
security downloads. Why if there are so many sites for the stable
distribution is there only one for "security". Are ther alternative
sites to prevent bottlenecks, or have I missed something here?

              keith_oconnell@bigfoot.com (Keith O'Connell)