Re: MTA security

Dave Sherohman posts:

> I'd like to go with exim, but I'm not entirely convinced
> that it would be a good choice for functionality and security.

What is the exact reason for not being convinced about exim ?
Go ahead but before that read Yann Golanski's papers on setting
up exim for catering to over 3 million users'.  Link up from
here  http://www.kierun.org/academic/

Go for a Journalling Filesystem for greater I/O throughputs and
exim-speed on your move...

--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE...........Amateur Radio