Re: char-major-10-135

Philipp Lehman posts:

> is that for "real time clock"? Do I need kernel support
> for that?

Yes, it is.  You need to compile 'rtc support' either into
the kernel or as a module.

> Can I safely change the alias to "off"?

Go ahead, you can switch it off.  Usually a normal 'joe'
user does not require 'rtc support'.  Do not forget to run
'update-modules' after your change it in your
/etc/modutils/aliases, so that it re-generates a new
modules.conf file.

Happy Hacking....GNU user !!
--
ragOO, VU2RGU
Keeping the  Air-Waves FREE...........Amateur Radio