Re: Pascal

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 01:56:50PM +0200, Sebastiaan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a seach with: apt-cache search pascal gave me the following interesting
> packets:
>

> gpc - The GNU Pascal compiler.

> and there is more interesting. I guess you need at least gpc.
>
> Greetz,
> Sebastiaan

> On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Ales Jerman wrote:
>
> > Does anybody know any good pascal compilers? Maybe also for X.
> > Thanks!
> > Bye,
> >
> > Ales

hello,
I use gpc also, it runs fine with debian, but how can we obtain the
equivalent of the graphism with Pascal Borland under linux with gpc ?

(If you like Borland, Pascal 7.01 (for dos) is free, but with the
computers which have a processor >= 300 Mz the unit crt gives error
division per zero. This is a bug corrected by a patch.)

--
 Gerard