Running the Netscape installer.

Dear Debian Group,

I am trying to get Netscape on my system. I have the installer on my system
configured correctly with the archive file from the Netscape ftp site (it
extracted correctly from the /tmp location). The Netscape icons came up as
part of the menu and main start bar but whenever I click on them nothing
happens (I was told that the installer program downloads Netscape from the
Netscape ftp site). I have run the Gtop program and it is not running in the
background. What am I doing wrong and how should I fix it to get it working.

Thank you for your time and energy,
Ry