Re:

Did you try running the windows fdisk 'fdisk /mbr'?

ambience wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am Gouri Sankar here?  I have got Debian Linux from the Linux Magazine.

I have loaded in my computer. The problem is after loading the Debian Linum, my system is booting directly from the hard disk.

Now I don't want this Operating System. I have made Win FDISK and removed all partitions and formatted. After that I have rebooted the system. I am getting LILO and its booting linux.

Could you please help me out what to do.

I want to make my system to WIN.

Thanking you

Gouri Sankar

--
Griffin's Law
Statistics are a logical and precise method for saying a half-truth