getting /bin files for debian unstable x86

I was wondering if there was some way to get the files in /bin for debian
unstable x86 I seem to have unfortunately deleted these in a rather
unfortunate accident. This basically makes the system unusuable? Anyone have a
nice little tar ball or perhaps a good guide for getting them again? I tried
to look for a file for unstable like the base install one in potato for
installs and get them like that but unstable appears not to have one :(