From: Rob Zietlow [mailto:zietlow@berbee.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 5:12 AM
To: Debian-User
Subject: testing upgrade now problems with X

I just upgraded to testing. I rebooted, and then logged in fine.  Now when I
try and start X I get this error message.

X: cannot stat /etc/X11/X (No such file or Directory), aborting.
giving up
Xinit: Connection refused (errno 111): unable to connect to X server
xinit:  No such process (errno 3):  Server error

I have all the packages from dist-upgrade.  and -f install.   When I try and
run XF86Setup, it Segfaults.  I can't connect up via XDM either.  Any
suggestions?

TIA

Rob