Re: qpopper weirdness

also sprach Nathan Ollerenshaw (on Thu, 05 Apr 2001 11:45:18AM +0100):
> Yeah, qpopper does that. Try running it in "server" mode (I forget the
> correct switch) or switch to cucipop which doesn't play around with the
> mailbox so much.

tried both, but with no success. so i ended up converting the site to
Maildir storage and am now serving POP3 and IMAP with a combination of
spop3d (solid POP3 daemon) and courier-imap. works fine.

thanks for all your help!

3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.