Re: [attn] non-us.debian.org ... security is Down

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 07:37:18PM -0500, Bud Rogers wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 April 2001 19:22, John Bacalle wrote:
> > Been trying to 'apt-get update' for an hour, but the process hangs at
> > the unresponsive security URI. for an hour, but the process hangs at the
> > unresponsive security URI.
>
> I took it to be a routing issue and sent traceroute logs to my ISP.

it's been down for me (and evidently other people as well).

from debian-devel:

--
Nathan <poznick@conwaycorp.net>
PGP Key: http://drunkmonkey.org/pgpkey.txt

If you want to program in C, program in C.  It's a nice language.  I
use it occasionally...   :-)
-- Larry Wall