Re: keyserver has problem???

On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 02:58:24PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Wow, YES I can get new key from europe.  Thanks telling me one working
> keyserver.
>
> > keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net
>
> I have problem with pgp.ai... still.  Strange since I am in USA
> (California).
>
> Maybe another local IP routing issue of my ISP?
> Maybe overloaded keyserver in USA?

i got a connection refused from pgp.ai.mit.edu last night, its
probably just down at the moment unless i missed an announcment of a
shutdown which i doubt.

> I will stay with this keyserver for a while.

use one that works, i have found keyserver.net seems to have serious
issues with gpg keys, they never seem to show up there.  but as i said
its not the same keyserver software as used by every other keyserver.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/