RE: how do i chop wav files with sox

xcrdao

It is packaged in debian - I think it comes with the cdrdao package.

You can graphically view a .wav file, choose your track points, have gaps or
continuous play, etc.

-tim

PS

Sorry all about the legal messages at the bottom of my posts. It is added on
by the (exchange) mail server at my work and I am unable to do anything
about it.

-t