Re: [MAPS #33478] Re: Whats goin on?

> If you find an actual case like this, I'd bet that MAPS would take
> that range off the list.

I bet we will never know.. thats always the case with poor people nobody
wants to know about them.

> But you won't be bothered by reality, since you care about the
> principle of the thing.

Principles are the conclusion of reality. It is for reality for what I am
suffering this day which has been a nightmare.

And now please lets stop this.. which is senseless.. if you want to
struggle the insanity of DUL go ahead if you dont want dont do it.. but
let people to know and to think a little bit deeper about what DUL is
meaning.

My apologies to everybody.. I've never ever had started this thread if I
wont consider it was worthy enough even to put into risk my
"membership" to this wonderful list.

Thank you!

Regards

Roberto