Re: Sys Admin

hi anthony...

go to the local linux install fest....and see if you can help
people build/debug their linux boxes.... if you can...you're doing pretty
good.... if you can see someone else fix the problem....i would guess that
you just learned something too ???

- for more sys admin stuff...
	- erase your hard disk....and see how long it takes
	for you to recover ...and if you lost any data...
	( it'd simulate disk crashes and hacker logins )

	- 1-2 hrs is all should be needed to recover ???

have fun linux
alvin