Re: up to date kernel programming

I use two books from Oreilly:
Linux Device Drivers - Alessandro Rubini
Understanding the linux kernel - Bovet & Cesati

The first one is a little old nut contains usefull informations.
The second one is recent and really good. As the title said, it's focussed on the kernel understanding that on the driver development.

I'm interresting by your ncd .

Christophe