Re: signing off

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 06:16:05AM -0700, paul taylor wrote:
> In the month or so I have had debian on the machine I have not been able to
> get pon to work. I can't get kppp to work. the printer does not work in
> star office or koffice. It just another distro that is not ready for prime time

Have fun at Red Hat.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Cheers,

Micromuse Ltd.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.

PS I really despise people who whine about problems and then say "to
hell with it, I'm leaving anyway."  If you're leaving, leave, and
spare the rest of us.  If you want help, ask for it.

PPS I've been running debian for 5 years now ... it's definitely ready
for prime-time (I'll cite fqdn's if you like).