Re: replying to this list

and the debian list-manager added a reply-to address: debian-user

Actually, I added that myself to save other people the problem I was complaining about :-)

not being familiar with mozilla email features (can you see which
client email software i use?)

Mutt/1.2.5i

surely mozilla has a similar feature...? if it knows to detect
the X-MAILING-LIST header it should know to differentiate between
the list address and the sender address.

Yes, it detects that... I haven't found a way to reply to it though. I guess someone ought to file a bug for that, if one hasn't been filed already...

Thanks for your help.