I *HATE* modversions.h

hey all,

Ok, I have been trying for the past 3 hours to install the driver for my
TNT2 Ultra card, and I'm going insane.  It keeps asking for the
modversions.h file in my linux source directory.  Now, I've dselected the
source and bunzip2'ed it and tar -xf'ed it...but /there is no
modversions.h/ file on my system! least of all in the
/usr/src/linux/include/linux directory!

what should I do? can someone just send me a copy? or is there some extra
package I need to dselect to get that header file?

much thanks! (*pulls out more hair*)
-Dave