Re: URGENT

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 11:14:29PM -0500, mathieu cupryk wrote:
> I have a problem with running my perl scripts on netscape on
> linux redhat 7.0.  I am using apache that comes as the web
> server.
>
> They run, but when I try to connect to the DB2 with the brower
> (netscape) I cannot. But if I am not xwindows. I can connect to
> the database. Is there some env variables I have to setup. If
> so, can you help me.

first of all, since this is a debian-user mailing list, we're
gonna tease you mercilessly for relying on debian folk to answer
your red hat questions. (everybody hasta pay the piper somehow.)

second, there's a LOT of variables involved in resolving a
situation such as the one you didn't-give-much-information-on.

maybe you should ask an apache list, or a red-hat list, or give
lots more pertinent information as to what you've tried and what
you haven't tried.

and then ditch red hat and try debian...

for my debian web server, i did

	apt-get install apache-perl

out of the box -- and everything started out working really well.
as i tweak and tune, i add a module here and disable a module
there...

--
does a brain cell think?

will@serensoft.com