Configuring nics under Debian

Does Debian have a tool similar to SuSE's YAST to
configure network cards? I'm trying to configure my
Linksys LNE100tx card (which has worked fine under
SuSE and Slackware) but I'm stumped.

The thing is I want the card to be set up by my DHCP
server. I realize I could use ifconfig but I'm not
sure if there is an argument or parameter for dhcp in
ifconfig.  I've also installed linuxconf and tried
that way, but there was no way to save the
configuration...the only buttons were "quit" and
"help". I click "quit" and it closed  linuxconf, but
then I went back in and checked the network config.
and the settings weren't saved.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tim