Re: How to get addressbook working with tk8.2 and tk8.3 installed -fyi

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 03:17:13PM -0700, Jimmy Richards wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Several days ago someone was getting an error message trying to run
> addressbook. I just wanted to let anyone who wanted to get it running how to
> do so. Just run this command and it should work....
>
> update-alternatives --config wish
>
> then pick wish8.2
>
> FYI,
>
> Jimmy Richards

But keep in mind that this might break other apps that need wish8.3 and
will not run with wish8.2. Therefore, having the first line of
/usr/bin/addressbook specifically look for wish8.2 and waiting for a new
version of addressbook seems to me a better solution.
--

	Shaul Karl <shaulka@bezeqint.net>