Sawfish meta binding

Hi,

I just upgraded from an old helix version of sawfish to the current
sawfish-gnome in sid.

That's all fine, except for one problem... helix had this really handy
binding for the meta (windows) key - the left mouse button would move a
window, and the middle one would allow you to change its attributes.

I can't seem to get this back without learning Sawfish LISP.

Hints anyone?

--
Peter Eckersley                         http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~pde
(pde@cs.mu.oz.au)              TLI:  http://www.computerbank.org.au