RE: Upgrade advantage in Debian vrs. RedHat

I don't remember in redhat, but Mandrake (based on Redhat) has a nice
'Mandrake update' in X.
That's the best updater I've ever tried (I know! apt-get is great too!:c)).
In the console, you have an updater bot (contrib) that do all the security
update automaticly. It's not officially in mandrake, but will be since
version 8 (http://www.cyest.org/drakupdatetxt/).

I guess Redhat will have something like that too (besides the Redhat
Network) since 'Mandrake update' is based on rpm's too.

C.

PS: Please do not start a distribution war, that's silly since we all here
like debian (and in my case I like Mandrake too :c) )