Re: Setting ippl mail frequency

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 12:00:22PM +0200, Alson van der Meulen wrote:
> > Does anyone know how to set the ippl mail frequency?
> ippl doesn't mail afaik, maybe you're running some logcheck like tool,
> that periodically sumarizes the logs, and mails odd things to you

That's possible. I do have logcheck also installed, which may be
compiling th ippl db files for me. I've changed logcheck's frequency
in the cron.d from:

2 * * * *

5 0 * * *

I don't know what the first one is (every 2 minutes???) but the second
one specifies to run just a little after midnight every day.