Re: Linux Version

You could put any distro on that box...debian might be best, simply because it
doesn't use X by default, and you will not want to run Xwindows on that box,
unless you're a serious masochist!
I would suggest a RAM upgrade, 8MB is the bare minimum, I'd also suggest a
general hardware upgrade if you have the cash...

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 06:07:33PM -0600, bob bobbleson scribbled...