Re: Mozilla M18-3 & HTTPS.

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 05:06:38PM -0500, Barry Mathieu wrote:
> Am I correct in concluding it is not possible to use the mozilla package
> that is currently in stable (M18-3) for conducting secure web
> transactions?

Yes, but why on earth would you want to use that version of mozilla?
Perfomance and stability are significantly better in more recent
versions (newest of which is 0.8.1, released a day or 2 ago).  You can
even download a version with a simple graphical installer, so the lack
of a .deb doesn't make installation much more difficult.  And the new
version includes HTTPS support.

noah