Re: Promise Raid Card

The Debian package named 'kernel-image-2.2.18pre21-ide' sounds like what
you need.  Or else 'kernel-image-2.2.17-ide' if you want the slightly
older kernel.  Both packages say they were 'compiled with the UDMA66
patch from Andre Hedrick'.  They also say 'If you have an IDE controller
which requires this patch, such as the Promise Ultra 66, you need to
select this patch rather than the vanilla kernel-image package.

Shawn Yarbrough
shawn@nailstorm.com