Mime Type of Debian package

Hello,

	When I download a Debian package I get a huge amount of weird text
on my Netscape Navigator window. I assume this is because I don't have NN
tuned to handle "deb" packages properly. I went into
PREFERENCES/NAVIGATOR/APPLICATIONS and tried to specify a new "deb" type,
but Netscape insists on my entering a MIME TYPE.

	Please tell me what MIME TYPE Deb packages are, and if I am taking
the correct action to correct how Netscape handles downloads of packages.

	Thanks,

	Ken