Re: debian package "run" vs. inittab entry

Stuart Marshall wrote:

> Has anyone ever done something like this?

i do that with a BASH script for my unreal tournament server. my script
is:
#!/bin/sh
while true
do
export UT_DATA_PATH=/usr/local/games/ut/System
cd /home/aphro/.loki/ut/System
date >> server1-restart.log
ucc server DM-BedroomSe?game=Excessive.ExcessiveTeamGamePlus ini=server1.ini
log=server1.log
sleep 10
done

modify the commands to run your program and it should work ..that is assuming
the process exits when it dies, if it doesn't exit then the script won't
restart
it(i don't know if inittab will or if 'run' will either though)

nate

--
:::
ICQ: 75132336