Re: Software for Webcam

That link might be outdated. Try http://vgrabbj.gecius.de/ instead.

> Jens (author) has put together a .deb package, awaiting approval to be
> included in Debian. ;)

Actually, it was not me but a fellow debian maintainer. And it is in
unstable as of now. Unfortunately, I advise to wait 24h until the
latest bugfix will be available.

--
Tschoe,                    Get my gpg-public-key here
 Jens                     http://gecius.de/gpg-key.txt