Vibra128 probs.

Ok, here we go. I have 2 machines here, one is a Celeron 700, the other
a Duron 800, both with VIA chipsets. Both running kernel 2.4.2. Both
have a Vibra128 PCI in them, the 700's sound card works perfectly,
detects on boot (I have it compiled into the kernel, not as a module),
yet the 800's won't. same options for the kernel on both. Has anyone
ever struck weirdness with these cards, and just plain not been able to
get them running? On the faulty machine, it picks the card up in
/proc/pci, but we get no driver load in dmesg like we do on the 700. Any
help would be most welcome.

Peter.