Re: OpenSSH grief part 2

What happens if you ssh -v -v -v to both the good machine and the bad
machine? The output below suggests  that the bad machine is choking on
both your  rsa key and your dsa  key. The good machine  only chokes on
the dsa  key, so maybe  it's using whatever  rsa key you give  it (and
perhaps  this is  a different  rsa key  than you  supplied to  the bad
machine).  The  verbose  output  from  the ssh  client  would  confirm
this. For example, I think the ssh2 protocol uses only dsa keys.
-chris