Re: starting programs on kdm/startx startup

Bastian Bowe wrote:

> Thanks for you help, but it doesn't work..

Sad to hear.
  Then I don't know of any way but (this is real ugly) put it as a dock
(maybe clip?) icon, and set it to start when windowmaker is started.  I
belive wmaker then should be able to kill it, since it's not running in
the background but as a child process of wmaker.  At least I think it
will work.  It would be great if someone who actually _know_ how to fix
it could explain.

Regards,
	Emil