From: "Price, Tim" <Tim.Price@auspost.com.au>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 10:12 PM
Subject: RE: Windows Acting Funny After Install

> Everyone please jump on me if I'm incorrect, but I think once you've seen
> the "Starting Windows 95" text anything that happens is beyond the control
> of lilo?

LILO,
> rebooting, going into safe mode, rebooting, and then going into Windows
> normally.  Any know how I can fix this?  Thanks!
>
> Ben Pharr
>

> --
> CAUTION
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The
confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or
destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received
this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return
e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.