Re: Beowulf cluster (was: parallel clusters of single cpu boxes)

hi kevin...

wow... cool... haven't seen or heard of nbd...but....
if it does the trick.... humm maybe the time is here for
cheap-easily accessible clusters  for high volume web/email servers ??

-- only problem now is time to spend to build up the clusters
   and pull the (ethernet or power0 plugs on a few boxes and see if it
   keeps working...

thanx
alvin
http://www.linux-1U.net ....